Monday 4 March 2013

Why Sherlock Holmes is my favourite book


If I had to pick a book to take to a desert island I would bring Sherlock Holmes by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. I would take this because its very long and I like the way its split up into many short stories each one with a different storyline. his means it is easy to finish the individual story and find out happens in the end in one night. I got it in ibooks which means I always have it with me for any spare minute I get with nothing to do.
Each story is unique, and I really like the particular stories that come with an extra bit at the end to explain the story. It gives you a background after you know the outcome. I think this is an interesting style of writing but works in this particular series.
Each story has its own mystery which I never really bother to try and work out but enjoy unraveling in the end. Its nice to look back after finishing the story and see how all the pieces fall into place.
I would recommend this book to anyone especially people who read fast as there is plenty there and it is split up into short stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment