Monday 4 March 2013

The book that made me love reading


If I could take any book I wanted to a desert island It would have to be ‘Lord of the Flies'.

I have to say this is my favourite book of all time. When I first read this book my emotions flowed out of my like water bursting from an ancient dam that has cracked under the pressure of every tear shed while reading.

  An example of this was at the end of this book I walked into my dad’s room. He asked me if I was alright, then I shot he a look as if he had just killed my favourite character!
  Every character in this novel has a special element to them that makes me love this book. Some are the only voice on the island, others show how fast we turn to savagery.
 I love this book with all my soul, and recommend it to everyone. This is the book that made be love reading

No comments:

Post a Comment