Monday 4 March 2013

My favourite Book - what is yours?

If I had to take one book to a desert island it would be 'Green Eggs and Ham' by Dr Suess. The reason I would take this book is it would remind me of the great childhood I had. Its very light and easy to carry. If I were on a desert island I would me fairly depressed as it would be hard to live in such bad conditions but if you had 'Green Eggs and Ham' by Dr Suess, it may very well lighten your mood. Not just this Dr Suess book it could be any one of his book as they all contain comedy and they're all easy reads. I love Dr Suess' books for this very reason! His characters are all imaginary type creatures and the illustations in this book could entertain you for hours! This is why I would choose this book for a desert island.

No comments:

Post a Comment