Monday 4 March 2013

My favourite Book - a teen review


My favourite book is a Dr. Seus book that I got when I was four years old. It was called “bedtime story” but it was always my favourite. Like all Dr. Seus books, the book was one big poem filled with stange and wonderful creatures. This particular book was about one bug who yawned. This yawn was then passed throughout the world as everyone fell asleep. It told the tale of how all of the different creatures fell asleep.
          When I was younger I always requested this as my bedtime story, so much to the point that my parents could not stand it anymore. I especially liked it if I couldn`t go to sleep. It was as if the yawn that was spread though Dr. Seus` land reached me in my bed.
          Even before I could read I would spend hours looking at this book. The pictures were so funny and colourful. I used to laugh at some of the funny beds that those strange creatures fell asleep in.
          I love all of Dr. Seus` books but this one is by far the best. Sadly I am still yet to find another person who has read this book. They don’t know what they have been missing out on!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment